ESL Worksheets: Personality and Gift Giving
- Level: ESL High-Intermediate
Objective: Practice vocabulary related to personality types and gift giving
1. In pairs students discuss questions related to gift giving. Allow some time for free discussion, then take the questions up extensively explaining the meanings of the proverbs and sayings in question 3.
2. Students define personality types in Exercise A. Provide an example on the board.
3. Students find the best gift for each of the personality in Exercise B.
4. In pairs or small groups students think of additional gift ideas for each of the personality types in Exercise C.
Membership is required to see the rest of ESL Worksheets: Personality and Gift Giving. Please click here to sign in or create an account.